The Sonos:AMP – The versatile amplifier for powering all your entertainment.
Sonos Amp packs 125 Watts per channel to power high fidelity sound and streaming capability for turntables, TV, and architectural, bookshelf, outdoor, and floor standing speakers.
Create the ultimate entertainment system and stream from over 100 services. Control is easy with the Sonos app, AirPlay, the touch interface, or your voice via smart devices like Sonos One.
Platform integrations help streamline control of your smart home, so you can control your system with a universal remote or keypad. And because Sonos continually updates with new features and services, your experience will improve over time.
– Class D digital amplifier with 125 Watts per channel at 8 ohms
– Line in sources supported: Audio device with analog RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
– Subwoofer output: Auto detecting RCA type, user adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover.
– Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
– Adjustable bass and treble controls: to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
– Dimensions: H x W x D: 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm)
– Weight: 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
– Product finish: Black
– Controls: Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track, and play/pause.
Power and Networking
– Power supply: AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
– WiFi: Connects to home WiFi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported; you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
– Ethernet ports: Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection additional Sonos players.
– System requirements: Passive speakers with speaker wire, broadband internet, and Sonos application